First year students at Unity College will gain intimate knowledge of what life without oil means in practice.
What does FYS stand for?
FYS stands for First Year Student
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FYS
We have 17 other meanings of FYS in our Acronym Attic
- Former Yugoslav Republic Of (Macedonia)
- Former Yugoslavian Republic Of Macedonia
- Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- For Your Reading Pleasure
- First Year Rate of Return
- First Year Residents Succeeding Together (freshmen medical school)
- Follow-On Youth Recovery Support Team (Australia)
- Feed Your Spirit
- Fellowships for Young Scientists
- First Year Seminars
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although most universities run three or four teams, there are only limited places available and many first year students may miss out on being selected for the teams.
First Year Student Library Instruction Programs: CLIP Note #33.
The earlier studies involved 189 and 471 total arriving first year students respectively (Lifton & Flanagan, 1995; Lifton, et al.
In 2006, the first year students had to pass the math and English exams, more than 3,300 students failed to do so.
Divided into showing categories, the students entered their work into the first year student class, in which they gained a remarkable second, third, fourth and fifth place.
Sault College will be able to offer spaces to 20 to 25 first year students.
Marte Dagre, from Norway, studying for a BSc in Business Computing and IT, received the award for best first year student in Introduction to Accounting and Finance.