[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The First Year Experience program at Glendale has been around since 2003, when it started with a single cohort of 20 students.
What does FYEP stand for?
FYEP stands for First Year Experience Program (university freshmen)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FYEP
We have 3 other meanings of FYEP in our Acronym Attic
- Funding Your Education
- Find Your Electoral District (Canada)
- First Year Engineering Experience (Australia)
- For Your Eyes First
- Federation of the Young European Greens
- First Year Experience Office
- For Your Ears Only
- For Your Eyes Only
- For Your Eyes Only (James Bond movie)
- For Your Eyes Only (security plugin for Microsoft Outlook by TouchSafe International)
- For Your Eyes People (clothing store; UK)
- First Year Experience Questionnaire (Australian National University)
- Fiscal-Year-Equivalent Student
- Ferroaleaciones y Electrometales SA
- Forrajes y Engordas Técnicas (Spanish; Mexican meat supplier)
- First Year Experience (college course)
- Face Your Fear (gaming)
- Facing Your Future (Calvin Seminary program, Grand Rapids, MI)
- Fano Yacht Festival
- Fashoda Youth Forum (Nairobi, Kenya)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ohio State doesn't intend to start a sibling program anytime soon, says Jennifer Osborn, assistant director for First Year Experience programs.
This feeling of isolation is exacerbated, in my view, by the fact that this course is exclusively designed for incoming students as part of our First Year Experience program, which means close bonding within that age group at the expense of limited mingling with older students.