First Virginia"), a bank holding company, and thereby acquire First Virginia's subsidiary banks, including its lead subsidiary bank, First Virginia Bank, both in Falls Church, Virginia.
What does FVB stand for?
FVB stands for First Virginia Bank
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FVB
We have 12 other meanings of FVB in our Acronym Attic
- Fox Valley Animal Referral Center (Appleton, WI)
- Federation of Visual Artists in Suriname
- Forest View Alternative School (Arlington Heights, IL)
- Fraser Valley Astronomers Society
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Shipments (USDA)
- Festival Vedy A Techniky (Slovak: Festival of Science and Technics; Bratislava, Slovakia)
- Function Value Analysis Technique (business metric)
- Forest View Acres Water District (Monument, CO)
- Forth Valley Area Waste Plan (UK)
- Federatie Vaktherapeutische Beroepen (Dutch therapy organization)
- FjärrVärmeByrån (Swedish district heating consultant bureau)
- Fleet Viability Board (US Air Force)
- Fous du Volant Bayeux (French badminton team)
- Fox Valley Blues (Umpire Association)
- Friend Virus B-Type (mouse)
- Future Villain Band
- Fuzzy Vampire Bunnies (gaming clan)
- Fox Valley Bass Club (fishing; Kimberly, WI)
- Fuquay-Varina Baptist Church (North Carolina)
- Fox Valley Builders Exchange, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
He began his banking career in 1984 as a Management Trainee at First Virginia Bank and rose to Senior Vice President and Retail Sales Manager, responsible for 87 branches.
He served in a similar capacity with First Virginia Bank prior to its merger with BB&T, managing their 90-branch retail network in Northern Virginia.
Prior to joining James Monroe Bank, John worked for First Virginia Banks, Inc.
Beavers joined the organization in 1969, and held a variety of management positions at the corporation's lead bank, First Virginia Bank, before being promoted to Senior Vice President of First Virginia Banks, Inc.
A graduate of the University of Virginia, Wise with a Bachelor of Arts degree in business administration, Johnston began his banking career in 1994 as a Management Trainee at First Virginia Bank and moved up through the ranks in the retail division.
22 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of First Virginia Banks, Inc.
First Virginia Bank was a great organization, and I see many similarities in terms of excellence in banking and commitment to the community.