He had belonged to First United Presbyterian Church in Newville.
What does FUPC stand for?
FUPC stands for First United Presbyterian Church (De Pere, WI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FUPC
- Facultés Universitaires Privées d'Abidjan (French: Private University Faculties of Abidjan; Abidjan, Ivory Coast)
- Fat Upper Pelvic Area
- Florida Uniform Port Access Credential (GE Security; security system)
- Fundacion Paraguaya de Cooperacion y Desarrollo (Spanish)
- Fundación Panamericana de Desarrollo (Spanish: Pan American Development Foundation)
- Fuerzas Unidas Para la Accion Guerrillera (United Front for Guerrilla Action; Costa Rica)
- Fédération de l'Union des Producteurs Agricoles de Lanaudière (French: Lanaudière Union Federation of Agricultural Producers; Lanaudière, Canada)
- Fundação Para a Pesquisa em Arquitetura e Ambiente (Portuguese: Foundation for Research in Architecture and Environment)
- Fundacion Panamericana, Venezuela (Pan-American Foundation)
- First United Pentecostal Church (various locations)
- Functional Unilateral Posterior Crossbite (orthodontics)
- First United Presbyterian Church of Dale City (Virginia)
- Fundamental, Universal Physical Constant of Nature (physics)
- Federación Universitarios Pro Independencia (Spanish)
- Fédération Universitaire Polytechnique de Lille (French: Polytechnic University of Lille Federation; Lille, France)
- Fun Police (University of Waterloo science)
- Federated University Police Officers Association
- Follow-up On Supply Action Taken
- fundacja uniwersyteckich poradni prawnych (Polish: University Legal Clinic; Poland)
- Full-Up Power Pack - Diagnostics
Samples in periodicals archive:
They included Days of Remembrance - 2002 at First United Presbyterian Church in Burbank, where a memorial candle-lighting commemorated Jewish Holocaust victims, other Holocaust victims such as the Roma people of southeastern Europe, intellectuals and gays.
3 million project, and adding onto the First United Presbyterian Church in downtown Fayetteville, a $2.