What does FUMY stand for?
FUMY stands for First United Methodist Youth (Hendersonville, TN)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Funny Music Project
- Farmers Union Marketing and Processing Association (Minnesota)
- Friends of the Upper Mississippi River Refuges (conservation group; Winona, MN)
- First United Methodist School (Kissimmee, FL)
- find, use, manage and share information (Free Pint Limited)
- Freiberg University of Mining and Technology
- Federal Urban Mass Transit Agency
- Fairview University of Minnesota Telemedicine Network
- Fouled Up More Than Usual
- Foul Up Move Up (polite form, make a big mistake and get promoted for it)
- Faculty for Undergraduate Neuroscience
- Families United Network (various locations)
- Finally Understanding Nothing (Gary Busey quotation)
- Financial Underwriters Network
- Finding Urban Nature (Seattle Audobon Society children's program)
- Florida United Numismatists, Inc.
- Formula Unit (chemistry)
- Friends of the United Nations
- Friendship Udankhatola (Indian rural exposure camp)