Development was carried out during FY11, operational testing and Milestone C allowing the production of final prototypes being scheduled for FY12 while FY13 should see the first unit equipped with the AN/PPS-26.
What does FUE stand for?
FUE stands for First Unit Equipped
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FUE
We have 17 other meanings of FUE in our Acronym Attic
- Fluids Utility Distribution System
- Formerly Used Defense Sites
- Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt, Superstition and Ignorance
- Formerly Used Defense Sites Management Information System (US DoD)
- FUDS Management Information System
- First United Door Technologies LLC
- Forensic Urine Drug Testing Newsletter
- Full Unit Designation Unknown
- Full Duplex
- Field Unit Evaluation
- Follicular Unit Extraction (hair transplantation method)
- Forces, Unit, Equipment
- Fuerteventura / Puerto Del Rosario, Canary Islands/Fuerteventura Island, Spain - Fuerteventura (Airport Code)
- Fundación Universidad Empresa (Spanish: University Enterprise Foundation)
- Future University in Egypt
- Free Unlimited Email Address
- First Unit Equipped Date
- Féderation Européene d’Unions Professionnelles d’Experts en Dommages après Incendie et Risques Divers Association Européene (est. 1968)
- Female Urinary Exertional Incontinence
- Furman University Electronic Journal of Undergraduate Mathematics
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first unit equipped with Iskander missiles is set to appear in the Kaliningrad region in the second half of the year, the source said, adding that S-400 missile systems would be deployed there in spring.
The first two aircraft will be used for developmental purposes, and the next five will be used to train the first unit equipped, he said.
The first unit equipped with the Lockheed P-38 Lightning.
He spent the next two and a half years at Langley: Field, Virginia, with the 2d Bomb Wing, the first unit equipped with the B-17 Flying Fortress.
The first unit equipped is on schedule for early 2005, the release said.
During his command, 2-17 FA was the first unit equipped (FUE) with the M109A6 Paladin 155-mm self-propelled howitzer.
The FCS's first unit equipped will be fielded in 2008, and the initial operational capability for the first FCS-equipped unit of action will be in 2010.