First Union National Bank of Florida Ranked Number 1 In Florida JACKSONVILLE, N.
What does FUNB stand for?
FUNB stands for First Union National Bank
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FUNB
- Friendship Udankhatola (Indian rural exposure camp)
- Future Ubiquitous Networks (France)
- Future University Hakodate (est. 2000; Japan)
- Future University Network (Jordan)
- Former Uganda National Army (rebel group)
- Fundación Nuestro Ambiente (Spanish: Our Environment Foundation; Argentina)
- Fundação Nacional do Índio (Brazil)
- Fundación Para La Defensa del Ambiente (Spanish: Environment Defense Foundation; Argentina)
- Fundo de Apoio Ao Registro Civil Das Pessoas Naturais (Portuguese: Support Fund for the Civil Registry Of Natural Persons; Brazil)
- Forced Unilateral Nostril Breathing
- Fundacion Boliviana para le Desarollo de la Mujer (Spanish)
- Function Blocks in Real Time Integrated Communication in Corporate Information Management
- National United Front for an Independent, Neutral, Peaceful, and Cooperative Cambodia
- Fundação de Ciência e Tecnologia (Santa Catarina, Brazil)
- Fundacion Coordinadora de Pastoral Aborigen (Spanish: Aboriginal Foundation Pastoral Coordinator)
- Functional Plan
- Fresno Urban Neighborhood Development Corporation (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following the combination, First Union National Bank has changed its name to Wachovia Bank, NA.
Brentwood National's $113 million in assets and $89 million in deposits have become part of First Union National Bank of Tennessee as a result of the acquisition, which was first announced on July 18, 1995.
15 /PRNewswire/ -- First Union National Bank today opened a new, full-service bank branch in an under-served, lower-income area of Washington where few banks currently operate.
Business Editors NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--August 9, 2001 Following the revision of the Rating Watch status of First Union National Bank's long-term and short-term ratings to Positive from Evolving, Fitch, the international rating agency, revises to Positive the Rating Watch status of 20 issues supported by First Union National Bank letters-of-credit or liquidity facilities.
9 /PRNewswire/ -- First Union National Bank of Florida has completed the purchase of approximately $810 million in deposits of the Chase Manhattan Bank of Florida, N.
First Union strengths include an experienced CMBS staff, strong financial support from First Union National Bank and a commitment to technology.
George Allen has presented the 1994 "Governor's Housing Achievement Award" to First Union National Bank of Virginia for its housing programs targeted at homeless families, mentally and physically challenged individuals, and low-income citizens seeking to buy their first homes or secure affordable rental housing.