First USA Bank was the fourth largest issuer of Visa and MasterCard credit card in the U.
What does FUSA stand for?
FUSA stands for First USA Bank
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FUSA
We have 5 other meanings of FUSA in our Acronym Attic
- Finished Upper Story (building code)
- First Unitarian Society (various locations)
- Focused Ultrasound Surgery
- Follow-Up Services
- Fondo Unico Social (Italian: Special Social Fund; Venezuela)
- Former United States (gaming)
- forward up starboard (maritime term)
- Franciscan University of Steubenville
- Fusilier (Canadian and British Military)
- First/Fifth US Army
- Flinders University of South Australia
- Fodbold Uden Sportslige Ambitioner (Danish: Football without Sporting Ambition; sport club)
- Formula USA (motorcycle racing series)
- Fusil de Asalto (assault rifle)
- Furman University Student Activities Board
- Finno Ugric Studies Association of Canada
- France USA Contacts (classified advertising website)
- Fundación Salvadoreña Para el Desarrollo Económico y Social
- First United States Army Group (fictitious Army Group under command of General Patton)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He led the team that secured several large cobrand programs on behalf of First USA Bank and later the Bank One credit card portfolio including BJ's Wholesale Club, AOL, Home Shopping Network, Walden Book Stores and Disney, as well as many sports and entertainment affinity card programs.
and First USA Bank on Rating Watch--Up following the announcement today that First USA, Inc.
DALLAS, March 7 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Kennel Club, the leading organization in the world devoted to purebred dogs, is offering a special AKC Visa card to its over 5 million registrants in conjunction with First USA Bank (NYSE: FUS), one of the nation's largest issuers of Visa credit cards.
s two principal operating units are First USA Bank and First USA Merchant Services.
Honeywell, First USA Bank, Crain Communications, Americhem, and others.
and Providian Financial, and broadened to benefit from the participation of First USA Bank and Fleet Credit Card Services, the smart Visa Challenge is an effort to facilitate the development and rollout of untapped services for the smart Visa technology platform.
Fitch's ratings are based on the strength of the Visa and MasterCard collateral pool, available credit enhancement, excellent servicing capabilities of First USA Bank, and the solid legal and cash flow structures framing the transaction.