Ultimately, the First Time Home Buyer is seeking someone who will provide clarity through each step of the process, from loan options to factors that might affect the rate obtained.
What does FTHB stand for?
FTHB stands for First Time Home Buyer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FTHB
- Free the Hops (Alabamians for Specialty Beer; Vestavia Hills, AL)
- From the Hallows (band)
- From the Hip
- Frame Time-Hopping Code Division Multiple Access
- Framed Time-Hop by a Pseurorandom Periodic Sequence
- Family-Type Home for Adults (New York State Office of Children and Family Services)
- Fort Tejon Historical Association (Fort Tejon State Historic Park, Grapevine Canyon, CA)
- From the Heart Animal Rescue (Canutillo, TX)
- Flying Training History Analysis System
- Fédération Tunisienne de Handball (French: Tunisian Handball Federation; Tunisia)
- From the Heart Church Ministry
- Finite-Temperature Hartree-Fock
- Finite-Temperature Hartree-Fock-Bogolyubov
- From the Hip: Khulumakahle (theater company; South Africa)
- Flag Telecom Holdings, Ltd. (now Reliance Globalcom, Ltd.; stock symbol)
- Flat-Tailed Horned Lizard
- Finances, Technologies, Human Resources, Management (Madagascar)
- From the Horse's Mouth
- Freak the Hell Off (polite version)
- Faith Temple House of Prayer (Durham, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
First time home buyers - those making the transition from a rental or those making a lifestyle choice by moving north out of New York City - are snapping up Westchester homes.
com for additional first time home buyer information.
In addition, an applicant may also be eligible for additional assistance through the Town's First Time Home Buyer Program if the property being purchased is in the Thompsonville or North Thompsonville area of Enfield.
The First Time Home Buyers Sweepstakes aims to educate consumers on what they need to know about the home buying process.
This new mortgage program enables first time home buyers with low to moderate household income to obtain loans at a below-market fixed rate of 6.
To be eligible for one of the homes offered in the First Time Home Buyers Program, a purchaser must qualify as a first time home buyer or not have owned a home during the past three years.
Kossick, chairman and chief executive officer of National Community Bank, has recently announced the introduction of a special loan program developed for low and moderate income first time home buyers, and low to moderate income home owners.