Eight of them are available under the First Time Buyers initiative, which means qualifying purchasers could have the chance to move in for half the market place.
What does FTBI stand for?
FTBI stands for First Time Buyers Initiative (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FTBI
We have 1 other meaning of FTBI in our Acronym Attic
- Foundation Certificate for Teachers of Business English
- Further Certificate for Teachers of Business English
- Fédération Tennis Ballon France (French: Tennis Ball Federation France)
- Fermilab Test Beam Facility (US Department of Energy)
- Finger-Tip Blood Flow
- Fonction de Transfert en Boucle Fermée (French: Transfer Function in Closed Loop)
- Frontotemporal Branch of the Facial Nerve
- Failure to Build from Source
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden (Florida)
- Finish the Book, George (blog)
- Fractionated Total Body Irradiation
- Filipino Tenpin Bowlers of Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)
- Full Table Black Jack (software)
- Frontier Financial Corporation (holding company)
- Flint Township Branch Library (Flint, MI)
- Fundashon Tene Boneiru Limpi (Papiamento; organization in Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles)
- Fully Compliant Tensural Bistable Micromechanisms
- Familial Thin Basement Membrane Nephropathy
- Floyd T. Binns Middle School (Culpeper, Virginia)
- Flying Training Base Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sales manager Jo Parker said: "We have had a very active start to the year at Park Central with strong levels of sales - most of which have been to first time buyers who have taken advantage of assistance schemes such as Crest Nicholson's EasyBuy scheme or the Government-backed first time buyers initiative.
The First Time Buyers Initiative is also available at Leafields with eligible buyers contributing a minimum of 50% towards the full purchase price through an affordable mortgage, with Government-backed initiatives supplying the rest.
It is making them available as part of its First Time Buyers Initiative.
If you want to know how popular English Partnerships' government-backed First Time Buyers Initiative (FTBI) can be, take a look at Chapel Walk in Fordbridge, North Solihull.