First-time applicants who are under age 14 and whose parents have valid US visas, as well as first time applicants over age 79 can apply without appearing in person if they deposit or deliver an application packet to the embassy, with a return envelope with enough postage to receive their documents back in the mail.
What does FTA stand for?
FTA stands for First Time Applicant (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FTA
We have 271 other meanings of FTA in our Acronym Attic
- File Transfer Appliance
- Film and Television Archives (UCLA)
- Financial Times Actuaries
- Financial Training Associates
- Fine-Tuning Argument
- Finest Training Available (military)
- Fire Training Academy (various locations)
- Firearms Training Associates, Inc.
- First Technical Advisor (various organizations)
- First Term Airmen
- First Trust Advisors LP (Wheaton, IL)
- Fixed-Term Assignment
- Flexible Packaging Association
- Flexographic Technical Association
- Flight Test Associates Inc (Mojave, CA)
- Flight To America (military)
- Floatation Tank Association (UK)
- Floptical Technology Association
- Florida Theatrical Association
- Florida Trail Association (Gainesville, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scholarships were awarded to former recipients Diana Aimone, Carli Bowman; and to first time applicants Gabriella Busso and Hannah Gibson from Bandon, Ryan Hinerman from ORCO Tech, Issabell Munoz and Lucia Vaughan from Marshfield and Powers High School graduate Merri Ray and Oregon State University student Steven Ellefson.
Yesterday the ministry of labour of the United States stated that, the number of Americans for the first time applicants for unemployment benefits last week fell by 50 thousand up to 352 thousand.
Applications from first time applicants will take longer, said the embassy.
A spokeswoman for the Identity and Passport Service said: "Any applicant who lived outside the UK without a British passport for a prolonged period would be treated as a first time applicant and would require a counter-signature on their application.
However, first time applicants will be invited to the new offices for their interview.
The same is true for new, first time applicants (called FTA) who are breaking into a system with other FTA and competing directly with each other for even more scarce funds (see below).
Ninety-two of the 191 shops, restaurants and food processors who were first time applicants for the national hygiene mark didn't pass.