FSLTM"), Trustee-Manager of First Ship Lease Trust ("FSL Trust"), announced today it has filed a registration statement with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") for the establishment of a Level 1 American Depository Receipt ("ADR") program.
What does FSLT stand for?
FSLT stands for First Ship Lease Trust (Singapore)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSLT
We have 3 other meanings of FSLT in our Acronym Attic
- Florida School Labor Relations Service
- Federal Service Loan Scheme (India)
- Federal Supplemental Loans for Students
- Felder-Silverman Learning Style (psychometrics)
- Flight Safety Legal Services Ltd. (Finland)
- Future Sex Love Show
- Fuzzy Sighted Link State (wireless routing algorithm)
- Fondation Scientifique de Lyon et du Sud-Est (French science foundation)
- Florida Surplus Lines Service Office
- Federal, State, Local, and Tribal
- Fort Smith Little Theatre (Fort Smith, AR)
- Fault Status Long Word
- Fabless Semiconductor Management (Tensoft, Inc.)
- Fabricated Sheet Metal
- Facility Sustainment Model
- Factor, Sub-Factor, Metric (software quality metrics model)
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance (vehicles; various companies)
- Factory Service Manual
- Faculté des Sciences de la Motricité (French: School of Movement Sciences; Belgium)
- Faculté des Sciences de Meknès (French: Meknes School of Sciences; Meknes, Morocco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
First Ship Lease Trust (OTC: FSHPY) is also listed on the Singapore Exchange Securities Limited (SGX-ST) since March, 2007.
2% higher compared to 2Q FY07 -- Total asset acquisitions of US$280 million for the six months ended 30 June 2008 -- Trustee-Manager on track to meet US$300 million target for FY08 FSL Trust Management Pte Ltd ("FSLTM"), Trustee-Manager of First Ship Lease Trust ("FSL Trust"), today announced a total distribution of US$14.
FSLTM"), Trustee-Manager of First Ship Lease Trust ("FSL Trust"), announced today (April 21, 2008 Singapore Time) that it has acquired two crude oil tankers on Friday, 18 April 2008, from privately held and Turkey-based Geden Lines ("Geden") for a total consideration of US$140 million.
12 /PRNewswire/ -- First Ship Lease Trust (Reuters: FSLT.
15 /PRNewswire/ -- First Ship Lease Trust (Reuters: FSLT.