Company, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Buffalo, New York Southern Financial Bank, First Savings Bank of Virginia, Warrenton, Virginia Springfield, Virginia Applicant(s) Reserve Bank Effective Date Highlands Union Bank, Richmond August 14, 2000 Abingdon, Virginia Manufacturers and Traders New York August 7, 2000 Company, Buffalo, New York Southern Financial Bank, Richmond August 2, 2000 Warrenton, Virginia
What does FSBV stand for?
FSBV stands for First Savings Bank of Virginia
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSBV
- Freshmen Sophomore Business Society (University of Connecticut)
- Facing South Bound Traffic (transportation industry)
- Fellow of the Society of Business Teachers (UK)
- First State Ballet Theatre
- First State Bank and Trust
- Fujitsu Systems Business Thailand (est. 1990)
- Federal Small Business Technology Council, Inc. (Annpolis Junction, MD; US Department of State)
- Flight Safety Boeing Training International
- Financial Services Business Unit
- Föräldraföreningen för Synskadade Barn Och Ungdomar (Swedish: Parents' Association for Visually Impaired Children and Adolescents)
- Foreign Structures by Value (computing)
- Field Station Berlin Vets Group
- Fram Strait Branch Water
- Full Strength Butt Weld (welding)
- Brothers of the Christian Schools, Christian Brothers (religious order)
- Facility Security Clearance
- Facility Security Code
- Facility Support Centre
- Facility Support Contract (US Marines)
- Factory Service Center (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq: SFFB) announced that effective September 1st, the First Savings Bank of Virginia has merged into Southern Financial Bank.
and First Savings Bank of Virginia, announced the signing of a definitive agreement providing for the merger of First Savings Bank of Virginia into Southern Financial Bank, a wholly owned subsidiary of Southern Financial.