To promote the use of electric cars, the government has waived the vehicles' first registration tax -- which normally can be as high as the vehicle price itself -- until March 2014.
What does FRT stand for?
FRT stands for First Registration Tax (Hong Kong)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FRT
We have 76 other meanings of FRT in our Acronym Attic
- Fast Repetitive Tick (biology)
- Fast Response Team
- Fast Rule Theorem
- Fault Ride-Through (wind turbine energy)
- Federal Realty Investment Trust
- Federally Related Transaction (real estate appraisals)
- Female Reproductive Tract
- Finland Racing Team (auto racing)
- Fire Retardant Treated (wood construction)
- Firearms Reference Table