PETERBOROUGH -- The official opening of the Peter Gzowski College, Enweying building and the First Peoples House of Learning takes place at Trent University on Oct.
What does FPHL stand for?
FPHL stands for First Peoples House of Learning (Peterborough, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPHL
We have 3 other meanings of FPHL in our Acronym Attic
- Frontier Primary Health Care (Pakistan)
- Foreign Personal Holding Company Income
- Forest Practices Habitat Conservation Plan (Washington State Department of Natural Resources)
- Five Points Historic District Association (Huntsville, AL)
- Federation to Promote Horticulture for Disabled People
- Finsbury Park Homeless Families Project (UK)
- Free Party Hand Grabber
- Friends of Peralta Hacienda Historical Park (California)
- Florida Public Health Institute
- Female Pattern Hair Loss
- Friends of Portsmouth Harbor Lighthouse (est. 2001; Portsmouth, NH)
- First Peoples' Heritage, Language and Culture Council (Canada)
- Florida Public Hurricane Loss Model
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine (UK)
- Faculty of Public Health Medicine (UK)
- Fund for Public Health in New York, Inc. (charity)
- Freeman Physician Hospital Organization (Joplin, MO)
- Family Planning and Health Program (Ghana and Bangladesh)
- Fishing Partnership Health Plan (Newton, MA)
- Foster Parent Home Page
Samples in periodicals archive:
The performance space within the First Peoples House of Learning will showcase the academic excellence and spiritual traditions that are the foundations of North America's best Native Studies program," she said.