Jumanda Gakelebone First People of the Kalahari CKGR, Botswana
What does FPK stand for?
FPK stands for First People of the Kalahari (Botswana)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPK
We have 17 other meanings of FPK in our Acronym Attic
- Freedom, Peace, and Justice Movement (political group; Philippines)
- Four Party Joint Military Commission
- Four Party Joint Military Team (Vietnam War)
- Fasilitas Pendanaan Jangka Pendek (Short-Term Financing Facility; Indonesia)
- Federation Professionnelle des Journalistes du Quebec (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Fort Pierce Jazz Society (Florida)
- Forest Products Joint Venture Corporation Ltd. (Myanmar)
- Fallen Peace Keepers (gaming clan)
- Fast Packet Keying
- Fédération de Parkour (French: Parkour Federation)
- Forensisch Psychiatrische Kliniek (Dutch: Forensic Psychiatric Clinic)
- Fort Phil Kearny (US Army outpost)
- Fox Pitt Kelton (now Fox-Pitt Kelton Cochran Caronia Waller; financial services)
- Frank Ponge & Kollegen (German voice company)
- Fuzzy Prototypical Knowledge Discovery
- Federal Public Key Infrastructure
- Fox-Pitt, Kelton, Inc. (investing; Boston, MA)
- Federal Public Key Infrastructure Steering Committee
- Federal Public Key Infrastructure Technical Working Group
- Full-Potential Korring-Kohn-Rostoker
Samples in periodicals archive:
This report was a result of a complaint made to the ombudsman by the First People of the Kalahari and Survival International, a tactic which has clearly backfired on them and undermines the basis of Survival's campaign.
The First People of the Kalahari, photographs by Amanda Gazidis, is on at the Herbert until October 31.