In other words, 3D parameters measured at the very first patient visit could give us an indication of the foreseeable progression of the pathology, and help us define the best course of action.
What does FPV stand for?
FPV stands for First Patient Visit (clinical trials)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FPV
We have 32 other meanings of FPV in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Public Utilities Company
- Fallbrook Public Utility District (California)
- First Production Unit Inspection (US DoD)
- First Production Unit Qualification and Inspection Test
- For the Purpose of
- Fixed Point Utility System (aviation)
- Federation of Petanque USA Inc. (sports governing body)
- First Parish Unitarian Universalist
- Family Planning Victoria (Australia)
- Feline Panleukopenia Virus
- First Person View (gaming)
- First Preference Vote (politics; various locations)
- Fisheries Protection Vessel (UK)
- Flight Path Vector
- Floating Point Value (electrical engineering)
- Floating Production Vessel (oil industry)
- Ford Performance Vehicle
- Fowl Poxvirus
- Future Protected Vehicle (UK)
- Farthest-Point Voronoi Diagram
Samples in periodicals archive:
IntraLinks enables investigative sites, CROs and sponsors to share information online through a secure, compliant repository, and to reduce the time in which to facilitate the first patient visit and help streamline the flow of documentation throughout the trial.
We also measured the number of patients who had SSTIs by taking the first patient visit for each year.
The solution helps ensure accuracy, while speeding the time between when the first contract is signed with a site and when the first patient visit occurs.
It is expected that the first patient visit will take place in November 2001 and that recruitment will last 18 months.