The survey also found that 79 percent of financial institutions consider first party fraud a significant issue and a leading cause of losses on demand deposit accounts (checking, savings, etc.
What does FPF stand for?
FPF stands for First Party Fraud
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FPF
We have 84 other meanings of FPF in our Acronym Attic
- Federacion Peruana de Futbol (Spanish: Peruvian Football Federation)
- Federal Policy Fee
- Fédération Photographique de France (French)
- Fédération Protestante de France (French: Protestant Federation of France)
- Field Process Facility
- field processing facility
- Final Protective Fire (US DoD)
- Financement Participatif France (French: Participatory Financing France)
- Fine Particle Fraction
- Fines, Penalties and Forfeitures
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nick Mothershaw, UK&I director of Identity & Fraud at Experian said: "About 70 per cent of financial services application fraud in the UK fraud is down to first parties misrepresenting their circumstances, and the products such as mortgages and insurance that have seen fraud soar over the last year have a significant first party fraud element to them.
The group said so-called first party fraud - under which people try to hide an adverse credit history or lie about their employment status to try to secure credit or other financial products that would not otherwise be available to them - overtook third party fraud during the second quarter of the year.