Highlights for the quarter were as follows: * We completed our acquisition of First Oak Brook Bancshares, Inc.
What does FOBB stand for?
FOBB stands for First Oak Brook Bancshares, Inc. (stock symbol)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FOBB
We have 4 other meanings of FOBB in our Acronym Attic
- Front-Office Business Applications (various organizations)
- Flag Officer British Assault Area (US Navy)
- Festival of Barrel Aged Beers (Chicago, IL)
- Forum of Bible Agencies International (Woburn, MA)
- Faculty of Business and Management (University of Technology, Jamaica)
- Federation of Bangladeshi Associations in North America
- Foreign Buyers Association of the Philippines
- Fondo Bancario de Protección al Ahorro (Spanish)
- Farmers' Option to Buy Back (National Food Autority; Philippines)
- Festival of Bathing Beauties (UK)
- Forest of Bere Bowmen (archery club; UK)
- Friends of Balayan Bay (Philippines)
- Friends of Bannockburn Bush (Australia)
- Friends of Black Bayou (est. 1997; Louisiana)
- Federation of Ontario Bed & Breakfast Accommodations (Canada)
- Federation of British Bonsai Societies
- Federation of Bangladeshi Caterers (restaurant industry group)
- Fiber-Optic Bulkhead Connector
- Finedon Old Band Club (UK)
- Foreign Outward Bill for Collection
Samples in periodicals archive:
He currently serves on the board of directors of the Oak Brook Bank and First Oak Brook Bancshares, Inc.
Nasdaq Global Select:MBFI) announced that its merger with First Oak Brook Bancshares, Inc.