The First Nations Natural Resources Youth Employment Program hosted 30 young people this summer from reserves in Ontario.
What does FNNRYEP stand for?
FNNRYEP stands for First Nations Natural Resources Youth Employment Program (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Forum for NordNorske Dansekunstnere (forum for dance artists in north Norway)
- Fabrique Nationale Nouvelle Herstall (Belgian arms manufacturer)
- First Nations National Housing Managers Association (Canada)
- Federazione Nazionale Naturopati Heilpraktiker Professionisti (Italian: National Federation of Naturopath Professional Practitioners)
- First National of Nebraska, Inc. (financial services)
- Fuzzy Nearest Neighbour Method (time-series forecasting)
- First Nation of Nacho Nyak Dun (Yukon, Canada)
- Colombian Food and Nutrition National Plan
- Federation of Nature and National Parks of Europe
- Fanjingshan National Nature Reserve (Guizhou Province, China)
- Flenumoceancen/NRL/Navoceano System
- Finnish National Nutrition Surveillance System (Finland National Institute for Health and Welfare)
- Failure's No Option (athletic sportswear; Mesa, AZ)
- Fédération Nationale des Orthophonistes (French: National Speech Federation)
- Fédération Nationale Ovine (French: National Sheep Federation)
- Festival Network Online (est. 1996)
- Fixed Network Operator (telephony)
- Fleet Navigation Officer (Canada)
- Following Named Officer(s)
- For Nerds Only
Samples in periodicals archive:
The First Nations Natural Resources Youth Employment Program is designed to prepare First Nations youth for potential careers in forest or natural resource sectors.