The First Nations Land Management Act was passed in 1999.
What does FNLMA stand for?
FNLMA stands for First Nations Land Management Act (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fonds National de Lutte contre la Désertification (French: National Fund to Combat Desertification; Cape Verde)
- Federazione Nazionale Lavoratori Energia (Italian: National Federation of Energy Workers
- Focal Nodular Liver Hyperplasia (tumor)
- Farm Nutrient Loss Index
- Federatie Nederlandse Levensmiddelen Industrie (Dutch)
- Foreign Non-Life Insurance Association (Japan)
- Fairfield National Little League (Fairfield, CT)
- Federation Nationale Leo Lagrange (French)
- Fabrica Nacional la Maranosa (Spanish: The National Factory Maranosa; Madrid, Spain)
- Friends of the National Library of Medicine
- First Name/Last Name
- Fluorescence under Non-Line Narrowing
- Femoral Neck Lengthening Osteotomy
- Fédération National de Lutte contre les Organismes Nuisibles (French: National Federation for the Fight against Harmful Organisms)
- Fédération Nationale de la Libre Pensée (French: National Federation of Free Thought)
- Facial Nerve Latency Test (nerve transmission measurement)
- Finish No Later Than (project management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
14) It was ratified and brought into effect by Canada in the First Nations Land Management Act, assented to June 17, 1999.
5) In 1999, the federal government passed the First Nations Land Management Act (FNLMA), (6) allowing fourteen signatory First Nations to take greater control over the management of their reserve lands without repealing the Indian Actor negotiating treaties.
Last year, 14 bands signed agreements in principle with the federal government under the proposed First Nations Land Management Act.