First Nations leaders may have hit on an agreement that works for them regarding the controversial draft First Nations Fiscal Institutions act.
What does FNFI stand for?
FNFI stands for First Nations Fiscal Institutions (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FNFI
We have 2 other meanings of FNFI in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération Nationale de Fitness et de Disciplines Associées (French: National Federation of Fitness and Associated Disciplines)
- Fowler-Nordheim Field Emission
- Fédération Nationale des Fleuristes de France (French: National Federation of French Florists)
- Fédération Nationale du Folklore Français (French: National Federation of French Folklore)
- Fier Nitrogen Fertilizer Factory
- Friday Night Frag Fest (gaming)
- Fundación Nacional Francisco Franco (Spanish)
- First Niagara Financial Group, Inc.
- Facial Nerve Function Index
- Fiesta Nacional del Fútbol Infantil (Spanish: National Children's Football Festival; Argentina)
- First Niles Financial, Inc. (Niles, OH)
- Forces Navales Françaises Libres (Free French Naval Forces during WWII)
- Federatia Nationalã a Fermierilor din Moldova (Romanian: National Farmers Federation of Moldova; Moldova)
- Fichier National du Faux Monnayage (French: National Counterfeiting File)
- Finance For Non Financial Managers (course)
- First Nations Financial Management Board (British Columbia, Canada)
- Fonds National de Formation de la Main-d'Oeuvre (French: National Manpower Training Fund; Canada)
- Fort Nelson First Nation (Canada)
- Fiji National Food and Nutrition Committee
- Friday Night Face Off (improvisation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now let's begin by assuming that the various institutions contemplated by the First Nations Fiscal Institutions initiative are needed and essential for creating the environment in which economic development can flourish.
The big issue of the day--a vote on the fate of the First Nations Fiscal Institutions Act.