By Len Kruzenga Windspeaker Contributor WINNIPEG The saying that there's strength in numbers has taken on new meaning in Manitoba with the launch of the First Nations Buying Group (FNBG).
What does FNBG stand for?
FNBG stands for First Nations Buying Group (Indian tribes)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FNBG
- Foundation in Natural and Built Environments (Taylor's University; Malaysia)
- First National Bank of Eastern Arkansas
- First National Bank-Employee Owned (Antioch, IL)
- Fédération Nationale des Bowling Français (French: National Federation of French Bowling)
- Federation of New Brunswick Faculty Associations (Canada)
- First National Bank of Florida
- Friday Night Barbeque Footall League (Australia)
- First National Bank of Fort Smith (Arkansas)
- Benguela (Angola airport code)
- First National Bank of Gwinnett (Georgia)
- First National Bank of Houma (Houma, LA)
- Freie Nationalisten Bochum Hattingen (German political organization)
- First National Bank of Hughes Springs (Texas)
- First Nations Bone Health Study (Canada)
- First National Bank of Ipswich
- First National Buildings, Inc. (First National of Nebraska, Inc.)
- First Nations Biomonitoring Initiative (Canada)
- Full Négoce Bâtiment Industrie (French: Full Trading Building Industry)
- Florida/NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Business Incubation Center (Titusville, Florida)
- Food Not Bombs Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia; provides free food to homeless)