Now First National Mortgage Company, part of the Abbey National Group, is launching a package of loans to help people repair their credit rating without charging them high interest rates.
What does FNMC stand for?
FNMC stands for First National Mortgage Company (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FNMC
We have 1 other meaning of FNMC in our Acronym Attic
- Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae)
- Fédération Nationale contre le Martyre des Animaux (French: National Federation against the Martyrdom of Animals)
- Fundo Nacional do Meio Ambiente (Portuguese: National Environment Fund; Brazil)
- Fédération Nationale des Maisons d'Accueil Rurales pour Personnes Âgées (French elderly shelter association)
- Federatieve Nederlandse Midgetgolf Bond (Dutch: Federal Dutch Miniature Golf Association)
- Fête Nationale du Minibasket (French: National Minibasket Day)
- First National Mortgage Banc (Ohio)
- Faculty New Media Center (UCLA)
- Federación Navarra de Municipios y Concejos (Spanish: Navarre Federation of Municipalities and Councils)
- Fédération du Négoce des Matériaux de Construction (French: Building Materials Trading Federation)
- Frankston Naval Memorial Club (Australia)
- Fundamental Nuclear Material Control (US NRC)
- Facility for New Market Development (Palestine)
- Fédération Nationale des Mines et de l'Energie (French: National Federation of Mines and Energy)
- Ferrovie Nord Milano Esercizio (Italian: Ferrovie North Milan Operations)
- Fédération Nationale de la Mutualité Française (French: National Federation of French Mutual Insurance)
- Fédération Nationale des Musulmans de France (National Federation of Muslims in France)
- First National Motor Finance (UK)
- Federación Nacional de Motociclismo Guatemala (Spanish: National Motorcycle Federation of Guatemala; Guatemala)
- Fresno Nephrology Medical Group, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
A MORTGAGE aimed at helping people with a bad credit history has been launched by First National Mortgage Company, part of Abbey National.
First National Mortgage Company (FNMC), part of the Abbey National, is offering a credit repair mortgage to people who have been turned down by high street lenders because they have had financial problems in the past.
But tomorrow First National Mortgage Company, part of the Abbey National group, launches two new loans aimed at people with less than perfect credit records.