biz, for First National Information Network Web site: http://www.
What does FNIN stand for?
FNIN stands for First National Information Network (Burbank, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FNIN
- First Nations and Inuit Health Information System (Canada)
- First Nations and Inuit Health Programs (Canada)
- Food and Nutrition Internet Index
- Fredericksburg Normal and Industrial Institute (est. 1903; Fredericksburg, VA)
- Forum National des Initiatives Jeunes (French: National Forum for Youth Initiatives)
- Fédération Nationale des Industries Laitières (French: National Federation of Dairy Industries)
- Fédération Nationale de l'Information Médicale (French: National Federation of Medical Information)
- Fédération Nationale Indépendante des Mutuelles (French: National Independent Mutual Federation)
- Fellow of the National Institute of Medical Herbalists (Exeter, UK)
- Friday Night is Music Night (Cheltenham Festivals; UK)
- Foreign National Identification Number (various nations)
- Friends of the National Institute of Nursing Research (Washington, DC)
- Farnell-Newark in One
- Fichier National des Incidents de Paiement (French: National File of Payment Incidents)
- First Nation Information Project (Canada)
- Fédération Nationale de l'Investissement et du Patrimoine (French: National Federation of Investment and Heritage)
- False Negative Identification Rate (biometrics)
- Fédération Nationale des Invalides Retraités (French: National Federation of Disabled Retirees)
- Functional Near InfraRed
- First Nations and Inuit Regional Health Survey (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Carrolls also operate a telemarketing operation, First National Information Network, which raises funds from small investors.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 13, 2003 Bentley Communications Corporation's (OTCBB:BTLY) acquisitions of BartercardUSA and First National Information Network are proceeding as planned.