CPA First Senior Vice President and Chief Retail Banking & Operations Officer Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer First National Community Bank First National Community Bank (570) 558-6701 (570) 348-6419 joseph.
What does FNCB stand for?
FNCB stands for First National Community Bank (Dunmore, PA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FNCB
We have 1 other meaning of FNCB in our Acronym Attic
- Friends of Needy Children Association (Sri Lanka)
- Fryeburg New Church Assembly (est. 1928; Maine)
- Fédération Nationale Commerce de l'Artisanat Automobile (French: National Federation of Handicraft Automobile Trade)
- Florida Network of Children's Advocacy Centers
- Fédération Nationale de Conseil en Action Sociale (French: National Social Action Council Federation)
- Functional Category
- Fédération Nationale des Conseils d'Architecture, d'Urbanisme et de l'Environnement (French: National Federation of Councils of Architecture, Urbanism and Environment)
- Fine Needle Core Biopsy
- Fine-Needle Capillary Biopsy
- First National City Bank
- Fédération Nationale de la Coopération Bétail et Viande (French: National Federation of Meat and Livestock Cooperation)
- Fédération Nationale des Coopératives de Consommateurs (French: National Federation of Consumer Cooperatives)
- First National Credit Card
- Florida Nature and Culture Center (Weston, FL)
- Forensic and Nautical Consultants of Canada, Inc.
- Friends of Niskayuna Crew Club (Schenectady, NY)
- Forcenet Consolidated Compliance Checklist (US Navy)
- Friends of Norris Cotton Cancer Center (Dartmouth, NH)
- First Nations Confederacy of Cultural Education Centres (Ottawa, ON, Canada)
- Federation of Nepalese Chambers of Commerce and Industry
Samples in periodicals archive:
He had lost a prominent position at First National Community Bank because of the ban following his alleged involvement in crime.
uk ENP Newswire - 17 August 2012 Release date- 16082012 - First National Community Bank (FNCB), the largest community bank in Northeastern Pennsylvania, today announced that two-time Steamtown Marathon winner Kevin Borrelli will represent the bank on 'Team Leckey' during the 2012 Ryan's Run.
uk Global Banking News - 18 May 2012 First National Community Bancorp Inc (OTC: FNCB), the parent company of Dunmore-based First National Community Bank, has said that Edward J.
the parent company of Dunmore-based First National Community Bank (OTCBB:FNCB), today reported net income of $1.
Earyes, CPA First Senior Vice President and Retail Banking Officer First National Community Bank (570) 558-6701 joseph.
: FNCB), the parent company of Dunmore-based First National Community Bank, has said that it has named Steven R.
The net proceeds of the completed sale will be used by FNCB to strengthen the company's capital position, improve liquidity and increase the lending capacity of First National Community Bank, which the company owns and operates.