Since then the First National Building Society, Lexus, Hibernia Foods, Entenmanns, Boylesports and Abu Dhabi have all sponsored the race for different periods, with the initial sponsors, who were involved for 14 years, and Boylesports, whose name was associated with the race from 2004 to 2009, lasting the course longer than the others.
What does FNBS stand for?
FNBS stands for First National Building Society (Ireland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FNBS
We have 2 other meanings of FNBS in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération Nationale des Blessés du Poumon Combattants (French: National Federation of Injured Lung Combatants)
- First National Bank of Phillips County (West Helena, AR)
- First National Bank in Quanah (Quanah, TX)
- First National Bank of the Rockies (Colorado)
- Flèches Nord Blanches Rigides (French: North White Rigid Arrows)
- Florida New Business Report, Inc. (Tampa, FL)
- Fédération Nationale des Boulangers du Sénégal (French: National Federation of Bakers of Senegal)
- First National Bank of Sachse (Texas)
- First National Bank of Suffield (Connecticut)
- First National Bank of the South (South Carolina)
- Friday Night Bible Study (religion)
- First National Bank of South Africa
- First National Bank of South Carolina
- First National Bank of South Miami
- First National Bank and Trust
- First National Bank Texas (est. 1901)
- First National Bank and Trust Company
- Fédération Nationale du Bâtiment et des Travaux Publics (French: National Federation of Building and Public Works; Morocco)
- Lubango (Angola airport code)
- Federale Neutrale Beroepsvereniging Verpleegkundigen (French: Federal Neutral Professional Nurses Association; Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Known in a former life as the First National Building Society, the company's returns provided a broad hint that the property boom is far from being dead in the water - home loans were six per cent higher than last year, totalling euro586 million.
Holding around 15 per cent of the Irish mortgage market, the company, formally known as First National Building Society, was no stranger to house price inflation, he said.
Irish Life also has extensive brokerage networks and additional distribution through First National Building Society, the largest mutual building and loan society in Ireland.
The First National Building Society sponsored the race in 1994 and 1995 and were replaced by Lexus for the following two years.
It follows upheaval at the former First National building society, generated by the sudden departure from the top job of John Smyth.
FIRST National building society have increased the rates on their 90- day notice account to 7.
29 /PRNewswire/ -- Mortgage Trust, the UK lending subsidiary of the First National Building Society, Ireland's biggest building society, has been invited on to the Association of Residential Letting Agents' "Buy-to- Let" panel of lenders.