Yeargin has served on the Clemson Board of Visitors, the Boards of the Upstate Red Cross, YMCA-Camp Greenville and Pendleton Place and on the Advisory Boards of First National Bank of South Carolina and Greenville National Bank.
What does FNBSC stand for?
FNBSC stands for First National Bank of South Carolina
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- First National Bank of the Rockies (Colorado)
- Flèches Nord Blanches Rigides (French: North White Rigid Arrows)
- Florida New Business Report, Inc. (Tampa, FL)
- Fédération Nationale des Boulangers du Sénégal (French: National Federation of Bakers of Senegal)
- First National Bank of Sachse (Texas)
- First National Bank of Suffield (Connecticut)
- First National Bank of the South (South Carolina)
- First National Building Society (Ireland)
- Friday Night Bible Study (religion)
- First National Bank of South Africa
- First National Bank of South Miami
- First National Bank and Trust
- First National Bank Texas (est. 1901)
- First National Bank and Trust Company
- Fédération Nationale du Bâtiment et des Travaux Publics (French: National Federation of Building and Public Works; Morocco)
- Lubango (Angola airport code)
- Federale Neutrale Beroepsvereniging Verpleegkundigen (French: Federal Neutral Professional Nurses Association; Belgium)
- First National Bank of Vicksburg (Vicksburg, MS)
- First National Bank Valparaiso
- First Null Beamwidth
Samples in periodicals archive:
After 24 years of processing in-house on a previous platform, First National Bank of South Carolina chose outsourced processing on the Precision platform.
Banks Commit To New Systems First National Bank of South Carolina, Holly Hill, S.