Recognizing the role community banks can play in serving a local market's financial needs, GB&T invested in First National Bank of Johns Creek in Suwanee, Alliance National Bank in Dalton, and The First National Bank of Gwinnett near the Sugarloaf Development.
What does FNBG stand for?
FNBG stands for First National Bank of Gwinnett (Georgia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FNBG
- Finnish National Board of Education
- Foundation in Natural and Built Environments (Taylor's University; Malaysia)
- First National Bank of Eastern Arkansas
- First National Bank-Employee Owned (Antioch, IL)
- Fédération Nationale des Bowling Français (French: National Federation of French Bowling)
- Federation of New Brunswick Faculty Associations (Canada)
- First National Bank of Florida
- Friday Night Barbeque Footall League (Australia)
- First National Bank of Fort Smith (Arkansas)
- Benguela (Angola airport code)
- First Nations Buying Group (Indian tribes)
- First National Bank of Houma (Houma, LA)
- Freie Nationalisten Bochum Hattingen (German political organization)
- First National Bank of Hughes Springs (Texas)
- First Nations Bone Health Study (Canada)
- First National Bank of Ipswich
- First National Buildings, Inc. (First National of Nebraska, Inc.)
- First Nations Biomonitoring Initiative (Canada)
- Full Négoce Bâtiment Industrie (French: Full Trading Building Industry)
- Florida/NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Business Incubation Center (Titusville, Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This, in conjunction with our company's investments in and correspondent banking relationships with First National Bank of Johns Creek, Alliance National Bank in Dalton, and First National Bank of Gwinnett, signifies our commitment to growth and profitability to help increase the value of our shareholders' investment.
The holding company has also announced plans to invest in and establish a similar relationship with First National Bank of Gwinnett, which will be located near the Sugarloaf Development.