First National Bank of Fort Smith, the Transportation Industry Council of the Federal Reserve Bank of St.
What does FNBFS stand for?
FNBFS stands for First National Bank of Fort Smith (Arkansas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Future Narrow Band Digital Terminal
- Fédération Nationale Belge des Ergothérapeutes (French: Belgian National Federation of Occupational Therapists)
- Fédération Nationale des Bateaux Écoles (French: National Federation of Schools Boats)
- Finnish National Board of Education
- Foundation in Natural and Built Environments (Taylor's University; Malaysia)
- First National Bank of Eastern Arkansas
- First National Bank-Employee Owned (Antioch, IL)
- Fédération Nationale des Bowling Français (French: National Federation of French Bowling)
- Federation of New Brunswick Faculty Associations (Canada)
- First National Bank of Florida
- Benguela (Angola airport code)
- First National Bank of Gwinnett (Georgia)
- First Nations Buying Group (Indian tribes)
- First National Bank of Houma (Houma, LA)
- Freie Nationalisten Bochum Hattingen (German political organization)
- First National Bank of Hughes Springs (Texas)
- First Nations Bone Health Study (Canada)
- First National Bank of Ipswich
- First National Buildings, Inc. (First National of Nebraska, Inc.)
- First Nations Biomonitoring Initiative (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 18 lenders who settled are BOKF of Tulsa, Bank of Fayetteville, Bank of the Ozarks in Little Rock, Benefit Bank of Fort Smith, Chambers Bank of Danville, Centennial Bank of Conway (successor in interest to Jonesboro's Liberty Bank of Arkansas), Delta Trust & Bank of Little Rock, First Bank of Hampton, First Federal Bank of Harrison, First National Bank of Fort Smith, Integrity First Bank of Mountain Home, First Security Bank of Searcy, First State Bank of Lonoke, First State Bank of Russellville, First Western Bank of Booneville, Legacy National Bank of Springdale, Summit Bank of Arkadelphia and Today's Bank of Huntsville (formerly First State Bank of Northwest Arkansas).
E Huntsville 25 $407,800 39 First National Bank of Fort Smith Fort 5 $404,500 Smith 40 Simmons First Bank of Russellville 10 1 $350,000 Russellville 41 Liberty Bank 11 Springfield, MO 2 $335,200 42 Regent Bank Nowata 1 $325,000 43 Branch Bank & Trust Co.
Both mortgages were held by First National Bank of Fort Smith.
Metropolitan National Bank and First National Bank of Fort Smith, Nos.
TPLR Partners LLC, led by Chris Whitt, got the two-year loan from First National Bank of Fort Smith.
SD 3 $944,300 28 Paragon National Bank Memphis 1 (1) $900,0000 (1) 29 Chambers Bank Danville 1 $831,800 30 Parkway Bank Rogers 2 $781,400 31 Evolve Bank & Trust West Memphis 1 $744,000 32 Simmons First Bank of Northwest Arkansas 5 $683,200 Rogers 33 Southern Bank Poplar Bluff, MO 1 (1) $682,127 (1) 34 Triad Bank NA Tulsa, OK 2 $617,000 35 First National Bank of Fort Smith Fort 9 $602,900 Smith 36 First Security Bank Searcy 3 (2) $567,300 (2) 37 CIT Small Business Lending Corp.
Sam Sicard, 70, chairman of First National Bank of Fort Smith, died Aug.