Geof Longstaff, chairman at Mercantile Capital Corporation, said Brake has more than 26 years of experience in the banking industry, including a fifteen (15) year tenure with Florida Community Bank, formerly First National Bank of Central Florida.
What does FNBCF stand for?
FNBCF stands for First National Bank of Central Florida
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- First National Bankers Bankshares, Inc. (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Fördergesellschaft für Nachhaltige Biogas-und Bioenergienutzung eV (German: Society for the Promotion of Sustainable Biogas and Bioenergy Association)
- First National Bank of Broken Arrow (Oklahoma)
- Federatie Nederlandse BMW (Bayerische Motoren Werke) Clubs (Dutch: Dutch Federation of BMW Clubs)
- First National Bank of Chicago
- First National Bank of Crossett (Crossett, Arkansas)
- First National Business Corporation (various locations)
- First Nations Bank of Canada (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Forme Normale de Boyce-Codd (French: Boyce-Codd Normal Form)
- Four Nations Beef Conference
- Future Narrow Band Digital Terminal
- Fédération Nationale Belge des Ergothérapeutes (French: Belgian National Federation of Occupational Therapists)
- Fédération Nationale des Bateaux Écoles (French: National Federation of Schools Boats)
- Finnish National Board of Education
- Foundation in Natural and Built Environments (Taylor's University; Malaysia)
- First National Bank of Eastern Arkansas
- First National Bank-Employee Owned (Antioch, IL)
- Fédération Nationale des Bowling Français (French: National Federation of French Bowling)
- Federation of New Brunswick Faculty Associations (Canada)
- First National Bank of Florida
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 million April 29 First National Bank of Central Florida, Winter Park, Fla.
a software company focused on internet- based decision support software products; a founding director and chairman of Executive Committee of First Mercantile National Bank, recently sold to Regions Financial Services; present Director of First National Bank of Central Florida and corporate securities representative for the TransAm Private Offering annual Tax Certificate Program.
and First National Bank of Central Florida announced Tuesday an expansion of their seven-days-a-week, in-store banking initiative.
Kendall also held positions at First National Bank of Central Florida, located in Longwood from 1992 to 1998.