The Citizens Bank Batesville, Arkansas Order Approving the Acquisition and Establishment of a Branch The Citizens Bank ("Citizens Bank"), (1) a state member bank, has requested the Board's approval under section 18(c) of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act (the "Bank Merger Act")2 to purchase the assets and assume the liabilities of the Cave City branch ("Branch") of First National Bank and Trust Company ("First National Bank"), Mountain Home, Arkansas.
What does FNB stand for?
FNB stands for First National Bank
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FNB
We have 37 other meanings of FNB in our Acronym Attic
- Funders Network for Afghan Women
- Foundation for North American Wild Sheep
- Fairfield National Bank (Lancaster, OH)
- Fancy New Beesly (from The Office television series)
- Fédération Nationale Bovine (French: National Bovine Federation)
- Fédération Nationale des Boissons (French: National Federation of Beverages)
- Fédération Nationale du Bois (French: National Wood Federation)
- Fencing New Brunswick
- Fine Needle Biopsy
- Finska Notisbyrån (Finnish National News Agency)
- First Niagara Bank (New York)
- First Northern Bank (California)
- Flexible Network Bus
- Fonds Négociables en Bourse (French: Negotiable Scholarship Fund; Canada)
- Food and Beverage (industry)
- Food and Nutrition Board (Institute of Medicine, National Academy of Sciences)
- Food Not Bombs
- Four Non Blondes (band)
- Frequency - Narrow Band
- Front Nouveau de Belgique
Samples in periodicals archive:
Allmacher, Vice Chairman, President and CEO of First National Bank Corp, Mount Clemens, Michigan, announced a definitive agreement under which First National Bank Corp will merge with Old Kent.
First National Bank of Northern California was the recent recipient of two honors: the Large Business Award presented by the San Mateo Area Chamber of Commerce and the Mayor's Award bestowed by the South San Francisco Chamber of Commerce.
Order Approving Application to Acquire Control of a Bank First National Bank Group, Inc.
March 30 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of First National Bank Corp.
The First National Bank of Ipswich announced that it has concluded the first phase of the sale of its Trust Department to Eastern Bank.
21 /PRNewswire/ -- Citing violations of federal laws that led to a pattern of lending discrimination against black borrowers, the Comptroller of the Currency today announced a joint OCC/Department of Justice (DOJ) settlement with the First National Bank of Vicksburg, Vicksburg, Mississippi.
First National Bank of Ipswich today announced that it has entered into an agreement to sell its Trust Department to Eastern Bank.