May 9 /PRNewswire/ -- First Montauk Financial Corp.
What does FMFC stand for?
FMFC stands for First Montauk Financial Corp. (New Jersey)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FMFC
We have 4 other meanings of FMFC in our Acronym Attic
- Financial Management for Business (course)
- First Magnus Federal Bank (Arizona)
- Frequency Demodulator Using FeedBack
- Frequency Modulation & Feedback
- First Microfinance Bank Afghanistan
- Federal-Mogul Funny Car (car racing)
- Fédération Musicale de Franche-Comté (French music federation)
- Fenland Model Flying Club (UK)
- Financial Markets Foundation for Children (children's health research charity)
- First M&F Corporation
- Franc Maçonnerie Football Club (France)
- Fuels Management Flight Commander
- Fresno Metropolitan Flood Control District (Fresno, CA)
- Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union (Media, PA)
- Familial Multiple Coagulation Factor Deficiency
- Federação Maranhense de Futebol Digital (Brazilian football federation)
- Federation of Mutual Fund Dealers (Canada)
- Flower Mound Fire Department (Flower Mound, TX)
- Fort McMurray Fire Department (Canada)
- Fort Mitchell Fire Department (Fort Mitchell, KY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
July 31 /PRNewswire/ -- First Montauk Financial Corp.
March 31 /PRNewswire/ -- First Montauk Financial Corp.