BEST OF THE BEST AWARD ABAMN 2003 AD Awards Contest Institution: First Midwest Bancorp Inc.
What does FMBI stand for?
FMBI stands for First Midwest Bancorp Inc.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FMBI
We have 1 other meaning of FMBI in our Acronym Attic
- Full Moon Bus Club (forum)
- Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed (UK film)
- Free Market Business Development Institute
- Field Marketing and Brand Experience
- Frontiers of Medical and Biological Engineering (journal)
- For My Best Friend
- Forearm Muscle Blood Flow
- Friends of the Melton Botanic Garden, Inc. (Australia)
- First Mid-Illinois Bancshares, Inc.
- Fabrication Montage Bâtiment Industrie (French manufacturing company)
- First Menasha Bancshares, Inc.
- Feinberg, Mindel, Brandt and Klein, LLP (law firm; Los Angeles, CA)
- Farmers and Merchants Bank of Long Beach
- Fremont Main Branch Library (Fremont, CA)
- Festival Musique du Bout du Monde (French: End of the World Music Festival)
- Farmers and Merchants Bancorp (various locations)
- Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria
- Fédération Malgache de la Boxe Olympique (French: Malagasy Federation of Olympic Boxing; Madagascar)
- Financial Management Budget Office
- Framed Movable Boundary Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHICAGO -- Fitch Ratings has assigned a rating of 'BBB' to the subordinated notes to be issued by First Midwest Bancorp Inc.
0- 3/2/92 /CONTACT: James Roolf of First Midwest Bancorp, 708-778-8700/ (FMBI) CO: First Midwest Bancorp Inc.