Ladies and gentlemen, the First Lady of the United States, Michelle Obama.
What does FLOTUS stand for?
FLOTUS stands for First Lady Of The United States
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Free Libre Open Source Software in Education
- Front for the Liberation of Occupied South Yemen
- Fairbanks Light Opera Theater (Alaska)
- Flying Lead Orientaton Tool (subsea flying lead assembly)
- Forward Line of Own Troops
- Flight of the Conchords (also seen as FOTC)
- Flexible Learning on the Internet (UK)
- Forward Link-Only Technology for Mobile
- Floating Gate Tunnel Oxide
- Fuzzy Logic and Uncertainty Engine
- Feminists Liberating Our World
- Florida Licensing On Wheels
- Focused Logistics Wargame
- For Leisure or Work
- For Local Ownership of Water
- For the Love of Water (documentary)
- For the Love of Worship
- Franklin Lakes, Oakland, Wyckoff (NJ school district)
- Fulgoromorpha Lists on the Web (insect knowledge base)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first lady of the United States was accompanied by her mother, Marian Robinson, special adviser to the president Valerie Jarrett, and Dr.
Islamic censors in Iran imposed a wardrobe change on President Barack Obama's wife after the country's strict morality laws were violated by the first lady of the United States.
I am very interested in spending time with my friends and my family and not being on the merry-go-round all the time," Clinton said in the interview, according to, first lady of the United States, a US senator from New York "undermined America's strength at home and abroad.
It is because of them that I stand before you as first lady of the United States of America," she said to applause from about 1,000 people gathered in the church for her speech, which was broadcast nationally and shown on jumbo screens for an overflow crowd in a nearby park.
The South African Government welcomes the announcement of the visit to South Africa by the First Lady of the United States of America, Mrs Michelle Obama later this month.
Kathleen Gingrich, the mother of American politician Newt Gingrich, revealed her son's thoughts on Hillary Clinton, then first lady of the United States.
So without further delay, it is my honor, and a great pleasure, to introduce to you the First Lady of the United States.