Senator Charles Schumer endorsed Lara Genovesi for Civil Court Judge in Brooklyn's First Judicial District in the September 13th Democratic Primary.
What does FJD stand for?
FJD stands for First Judicial District (Philadelphia, PA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FJD
We have 7 other meanings of FJD in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Junior Classical League
- Freely-Jointed Chain Model
- For Jewish Cultural Preservation (est. 1997)
- Federation of Jewish Communities of Russia
- Federation of Jewish Child Survivors of the Holocaust
- Fu Jen Catholic University (China)
- Father Jack's Dilemma (band)
- Federal Jobs Digest (Breakthrough Publications, Inc.)
- Fédération des Jeunes Dirigeants (French: Federation of Young Leaders; Luxembourg)
- Fiji Dollar (Currency Unit, ISO)
- Freiwilliges Jahr in der Denkmalpflege (German youth program)
- Functional Job Description
- Federal Juvenile Delinquency Act
- Fatima Jinnah Dental College (Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan)
- Finnish Jeep Drivers' Club (vehicle club)
- French Jaguar Drivers Club (France)
- Filtered Joint Density Function (astrophysics)
- Fairbanks Junior Dog Mushers Association
- Fondation du Jeune Entrepreneur (French: Young Entrepreneur Foundation; Morocco)
- Fourier-Jacobi Expansion
Samples in periodicals archive:
The half-day program concluded with a lunch with judges from The First Judicial District and VIP board members.
Byline: Nico Roesler First Judicial District Chief Judge Barbara Vigil is asking for public comments about her decision to effectively move the Tierra Amarilla court operations to Santa Fe.
Established in 1976, the First Judicial District Department of Correctional Services in Iowa is a community-based correctional agency serving an 11-county area in northeast Iowa.
Accordingly, the First Judicial District Court, Parish of Caddo, denied the hospital's defense of prematurity.
The civil actions and counterclaims by Triumph and its subsidiaries against Eaton remain pending both in the Circuit Court of the First Judicial District of Hinds County, Mississippi and the United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina.
The First Judicial District covers Santa Fe, Los Alamos and Rio Arriba counties, so essential parties also include sheriff and police officials, criminals, jails, as well as families and victims.
She was also a research assistant for OutFront Minnesota, was a clerk for Northwestern Minnesota Legal Services, and, before entering the private practice sector, interned with Carol Hooten, a First Judicial District Judge.