He was an officer of First National Bank in Eugene and retired as vice president of First Interstate Bank of Oregon after a 38-year career.
What does FIBO stand for?
FIBO stands for First Interstate Bank of Oregon (First Interstate Bank Corporation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FIBO
- Fonds d'Industrialisation du Bassin Minier (French: Coalfield Industrialization Fund)
- Formation Informatique Bureautique et Médicale (French: Medical Office and Computer Training)
- Freshly Isolated Human Blood Monocytes
- Fellow of Iraqi Board of Medical Specialties
- Fellow of the Institute of Biomedical Sciences (UK)
- Fellowships of the Institute of Biomedical Sciences (UK)
- Fibon Berhad (Malaysia)
- Fukuoka International Business Network
- Fibo = Financial Industry Business Ontology
- Fire Island Black Out
- Frankfurt Interbank Offered Rate
- Fiji Islands Bureau of Statistics
- Focused Ion Beam Optical Spectroscopy
- Factor Intracellular Binding Protein
- Federal Industrial Boiler Program
- Fellow of the Institute of Biblical Preaching
- Fellow of the Institute of British Photographers
- FITT (Forum for International Trade Training) International Business Professional (accreditation)
- Foncière Immobilière Bernard Porteres (French real estate company)
- Finite-Integration Beam-Propagation Method
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also had a long career with former First Interstate Bank of Oregon, as Director of Equity Research and Institutional Fund Manager.
Previously, he managed a technology-lending unit at First Interstate Bank of Oregon and in 1991 co-founded the Northwest Division of Silicon Valley Bank.
Dobyns has served as Riverview's Controller since 1996, and has been in banking since 1981, working for First Interstate Bank of Oregon and US Bancorp, in Portland.
He has had extensive banking experience with First Interstate Bank of Oregon, as Vice President, General Auditor and Chief Examiner.
The Company also announced that it has reached an agreement with First Interstate Bank of Oregon, N.
Prior to joining Bank of the Northwest, he was with First Interstate Bank of Oregon for 19 years, where he was most recently the manager in charge of Consumer Loan Operations for the Northwest Region.
Under the financing agreement, First Interstate Bank of Oregon, N.