Nasdaq: SNSA; Oslo Stock Exchange: SNI), today announces it has been selected by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) to receive the Presidential Award of Distinction and the International Employer Award during the First International Employers Awards (FIEA) to be hosted by the Philippine government on November 21-22, 2002 in Manila.
What does FIEA stand for?
FIEA stands for First International Employers Awards (Department of Labor and Employment; Philippines)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FIEA
We have 1 other meaning of FIEA in our Acronym Attic
- Foro Internacional de Emprendedores (Guatemala)
- Foundation for Investor Education
- Foyer International des Étudiantes (French college)
- Fringe Integral Equation
- Frontiers In Education (conference)
- Fuel Injection Equipment
- Full and Individual Evaluation (special education)
- Fund for the Improvement of Education (US Department of Education)
- Fédération Internationale des Experts en Automobile (French: International Federation of Automobile Experts)
- Financial Information Exchange Agreement (est. 1995)
- Florida Interactive Entertainment Academy (University of Central Florida)
- Focal Interictal Epileptiform Activity
- Forest Industry Engineering Association (Innovatek Ltd,; New Zealand)
- Forte International Exchange Association (est. 2000)
- Festival International d'Expression Artistique Libre et Désordonnée (French: International Festival of Free and Disorderly Artistic Expression)
- Federação das Indústrias do Estado do Amazonas (Brazil)
- Fellow of the Institution of Engineers Australia
- Federação das Indústrias do Estado da Bahia (Portuguese: Federation of Industries of the State of Bahia; Bahia, Brazil)
- Fundação Instituto de Educação de Barueri (Portuguese: Barueri Institute of Education; Barueri, Brazil)
- Fundación para la Investigación en Etología y Biodiversidad (Spanish: Foundation for Research in Ethology and Biodiversity)