Don White spearheaded the actions to make changes to the First Industries Fund Loan Guarantee Program.
What does FIF stand for?
FIF stands for First Industries Fund (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FIF
We have 82 other meanings of FIF in our Acronym Attic
- Federazione Italiana Fuoristrada (Italian: Italian Federation of All Terrain Vehicles)
- Feet-Inches-Fractions (measurement)
- Fibroblast Migration Inhibitory Factor (human lymphocyte)
- Field Interview Form (law enforcement)
- File Interchange Format
- Financement Individuel de Formation (French: Individual Financing Training)
- Financial Inclusion Fund (UK)
- Financial Institution Fraud (criminal offense)
- Financial Inventory File (Claims)
- Finishing Industries Forum (contractors)
- Five Iron Fan
- Five Iron Frenzy (band)
- Fonds de l'Infrastructure Ferroviaire (French: Railway Infrastructure Fund; Belgium)
- Forced Inspiratory Flow (respiratory measurement)
- Foreign Investment Fund
- Forum International de la Finance (French: International Finance Forum; Algeria)
- Forward Integration Facility
- Fractal Image Format
- Frauen in die Forschung (women in research; EUB program)
- Free Inquiry Forum (est. 2002)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Low-Interest Loans Available for PA Mushroom Industry by Sue Milshaw describes aspects of "The First Industries Fund.
As part of Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell's Economic Stimulus Package passed by the state legislature in January 2005, the First Industries Fund was created.
In addition to Building PA, the CFA also oversees Business in Our Sites, the Tax Increment Financing Guarantee (TIF), First Industries Fund, New Pennsylvania Venture Guarantee, PennWorks, and the Second Stage Loan programs.
The First Industries Fund allows us to provide new resources that were not available four years ago.
Governor Rendell launched the Fresh Food Financing Initiative with support from the state's First Industries Fund, a vital component of his $2.
A $400,000 investment package through the Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED) includes two loans of up to $100,000 and $300,000 through the Pollution Prevention Assistance Account (PPAA) and First Industries Fund (FIF) respectively.
The Commonwealth Financing Authority is a seven-member board that was created to administer and fund projects through some of Governor Rendell's economic stimulus programs, including the TIF Guarantee, Business in Our Sites, First Industries Fund, New PA Venture Capital Investment, New Pennsylvania Venture Guarantee, Building PA, PennWorks, and the Second Stage Loan programs.