Owing its name to the bureaucratic propensity for acronyms, FIRE stands for First ISCCP Regional Experiment.
What does FIRE-2 stand for?
FIRE-2 stands for First ISCCP Regional Experiment (Phase 2)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Forcenet Innovation and Research Enterprise (US Navy)
- Forensic Incident Response Environment (bootable CD for the repair of dead systems)
- Forensic Institute for Research and Education (est. 2006; Middle Tennessee State University)
- Forms, Interfaces, Reports and Enhancements
- Foundation for Individual Rights in Education, Inc.
- Fragmenting IP (Internet-Protocol) Realtime Engine (Network Peripherals)
- Full Integrated Robotized Engine
- Fusion Ignition Research Experiment
- Future Intelligence Requirements Environment (US DoD)
- Future Internet Research and Experimentation (EU Initiative)
- FAS (Fatty Acid Synthase) Insulin-Responsive Element 1
- Fire Detection and Suppression Simulation
- Florida Interdisciplinary Learning Resources in Environmental Education
- Finnish Institute for Russian and East European Studies (Helsinki, Finland)
- Flexible Fire Support System
- Field Resource Management System (Hewlett Packard internal call-logging system)
- Foundation for Interdisciplinary Research and Education Promoting Animal Welfare (Houston, TX)
- Fire Protection Analysis (emergency preparedness)
- Fire Equipment Status Product (WCCS)
- Facilities, Infrastructure and Engineering Systems