We want to help more Queenslanders buy their first home, which is why we doubled the first home owner grant in last year s State Budget, Mr Nicholls said.
What does FHOG stand for?
FHOG stands for First Home Owner Grant (Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Fremde Heere Ost (German Intelligence Evaluation Service, Eastern Section, WWII)
- Fundação Herminio Ometto (Brazilian foundation)
- Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (video game)
- Family History of Obesity
- Ford House Office Building (US Congress)
- Family history of other cancers (method)
- Finite-Horizon Optimal Control Problem
- Flying Hamsters of Doom (band)
- Football Hall of Fame
- Freeware Hall of Fame (website)
- First Home Owner Grant Scheme (Australia)
- Family Homes of Ireland
- Family Health Options Kenya
- Fair Housing of Marin (San Rafael, CA)
- Fetal Human Oral Mucosa
- Fachhochschule Oldenburg Ostfriesland Wilhelmshaven (Germany university of Applied Sciences)
- Family Health Outcomes Project (University of California - San Francisco)
- Francis House of Prayer (Westampton, NJ)
- Florida High-Output Racing Association (slot cars)
- First Home Owners Scheme (First Home Owners Boost Administration; Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It says that is because the Federal Government's stimulus and the first home owner grants have faded away.
There has been a 30% increase in the proportion of first home buyers who now believe they can afford to enter the market,and a 29% increase in the proportion of those who state the First Home Owner Grant has been of vital importance," said Fujitsu Consulting's Martin North.
The New South Wales residential-building industry will benefit from a change in first home owner grants, boosting activity in the field with around 8,000 additional properties to be built across the state as a result of the increased incentives.
This is now the most generous ongoing first home owner grant in Australia," Mr Newman explained.