Treasurer and Minister for Trade Tim Nicholls today joined a queue of first home buyers for a sneak peek at the new-look $15,000 Great Start Grant campaign at the Brisbane Home Show.
What does FHB stand for?
FHB stands for First Home Buyer (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FHB
We have 26 other meanings of FHB in our Acronym Attic
- Fast High Accuracy Signal Technique (trademark of Radar Tank Gauging Ltd.; UK)
- Fistula Healing with AST-120 (Ocera Technologies Crohn's disease clinical trial)
- Family History Assessment Tool
- Facques Hess Bourbouloux (French administrative company)
- Fair Haired Boy
- Family Hold Back
- Fédération Hattrick Belgique (French: Belgian Hat Trick Federation; Belgian soccer organization)
- Fetal Heart Beat
- Fine Home Building (magazine)
- First Hawaiian Bank
- Fish Hungry Bastard (Harbinger, NC)
- Flexor Hallucis Brevis
- Fusarium Head Blight
- Federal Highway Beautification Act of 1965 (highway signage legislation)
- Florida Home Builders Association
- Filament-Hook-Basal Body Complex
- First Home Buyers Bonus (real estate purchase assistance; various locations)
- Frederick Home-Based Business Association (Frederick, MD)
- Familial History of Breast Carcinoma (breast cancer research)
- Field Hockey British Columbia (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, The finance minister allowed an additional interest deduction of ` 1 lakh to first home buyers for loan up to ` 25 lakh and announced ` 2,000 crore for Urban Housing Fund.
First home buyers in Perth now have a new option from WA Housing Centre, The Drysdale.
Sydney, Apr 9, 2009 - (ACN Newswire) - First home buyers borrowing too much money at artificially low interest rates will be more sensitive to the inevitable future rises in unemployment and interest rates, according to a new mortgage industry report.
In 1995, the first home buyers moved into the company's newest master-planned community, McDowell Mountain Ranch in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Country covered: Australia Key Topics Covered: * Executive Summary * The Australian Economy - A Snapshot * Housing Credit Aggregates * Lending Commitments * Dwellings Refinanced * Market Share * Owner-Occupied Lending * Lending commitments * Bank-held owner-occupied loans * Bank-held investment property lending * Housing Affordability * Building Approvals * First Home Buyer Loan Size vs Non-First Home Buyer Loan Size For more information visit http://www.
The changes saw the First Home Owner Grant increased from $7000 under the previous Labor Government to $25,000 for first home buyers to purchase newly constructed homes or land to build a home, $12,000 for first home buyers to purchase existing homes in Darwin, Palmerston and the Rural Area and $25,000 for first home buyers to buy a dwelling elsewhere in the Territory.
When asked about the latest WA Housing Centre initiative, Clayton Halloran, a Brand Manager for the home building firm, noted that: "At WA Housing Centre, we pride ourselves on developing inventive ways to help every potential first home buyer in Perth and South West find quality and affordable housing options.