uk According to the Associated Press, First Hawaiian Bank, owned by BNP Paribas (BNPP.
What does FHB stand for?
FHB stands for First Hawaiian Bank
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FHB
We have 26 other meanings of FHB in our Acronym Attic
- Federation of Hellenic-American Societies of New England
- Fast High Accuracy Signal Technique (trademark of Radar Tank Gauging Ltd.; UK)
- Fistula Healing with AST-120 (Ocera Technologies Crohn's disease clinical trial)
- Family History Assessment Tool
- Facques Hess Bourbouloux (French administrative company)
- Fair Haired Boy
- Family Hold Back
- Fédération Hattrick Belgique (French: Belgian Hat Trick Federation; Belgian soccer organization)
- Fetal Heart Beat
- Fine Home Building (magazine)
- First Home Buyer (Australia)
- Fish Hungry Bastard (Harbinger, NC)
- Flexor Hallucis Brevis
- Fusarium Head Blight
- Federal Highway Beautification Act of 1965 (highway signage legislation)
- Florida Home Builders Association
- Filament-Hook-Basal Body Complex
- First Home Buyers Bonus (real estate purchase assistance; various locations)
- Frederick Home-Based Business Association (Frederick, MD)
- Familial History of Breast Carcinoma (breast cancer research)
Samples in periodicals archive:
as Chief Executive Officer of BancWest Corporation and its First Hawaiian Bank subsidiary.
First Hawaiian Bank Matches $5,000 Award to Donate $10,000 to United States Veterans Initiative HONOLULU -- The Federal Home Loan Bank of Seattle (Seattle Bank) today presented its 2012 Community Spirit Award to First Hawaiian Bank, the first Hawaii bank to receive this recognition since the award's inception in 2003.
62, will retire as Chief Executive Officer of BancWest Corporation and First Hawaiian Bank at the end of this year, but will continue to serve as Chairman of both companies.
TSYS (NYSE: TSS)announced todaythat it has signed a long-term agreement with First Hawaiian Bank to renew its acquirer processing relationship.
The confidence First Hawaiian Bank continues to place in us as their strategic partner is very rewarding because we are genuinely interested in their success," said M.
First Hawaiian Bank has established the Japan-Hawaii Relief Fund with a donation of $100,000.
SEI Investments , the global provider of asset management and investment technology solutions, announced today it has been selected by First Hawaiian Bank to continue to administer and distribute Bishop Street Funds through 2008.