It's only fitting that the first day issue of the First Flight Centennial Stamp should take place at Wright Brothers National Memorial, the site of the first flight; and in Dayton, Ohio, the home of the Wright Brothers," said Ken Mann, President, First Flight Society and Chairman, North Carolina First Flight Centennial Commission.
What does FFCC stand for?
FFCC stands for First Flight Centennial Commission
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFCC
We have 48 other meanings of FFCC in our Acronym Attic
- Fonds Foncier Communautaire Benny Farm (French: Benny Farm Community Land Fund; Canada)
- Federal Farm Credit Banks Funding Corporation (Jersey City, NJ)
- Fédération Française des Centres Bouddhistes Karma Kagyu (French Buddhist federation)
- Fédération Française de la Citizen Band Libre (French: French Free Citizen Band Federation)
- Farms for City Children (est. 1976; UK)
- Fédération Française de Camping et de Caravaning (French: French Federation of Camping and Caravanning)
- Fédération Française de la Course Camarguaise (French: French bullfighting federation)
- Feed-Forward Convolutional Code (electrical engineering)
- Ferrocarriles (Spanish for railways)
- Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicle (video game)
- Flight Ferry Control Center (US DoD)
- Florida Film Critics Circle
- Force Fires Coordination Center
- Fort Frances Chamber of Commerce (Canada)
- Foundation for the Children of the Californias
- Full Faith and Credit Clause (US Constitution)
- Fédération Française de Cyclisme de Champagne-Ardenne (French cycling federation)
- Florida Funeral & Cemetery Consumer Advocacy (Tallahassee, FL)
- Families First Casualty Call Center (US Army)
- Fédération Française des Combustibles Carburants et Chauffage (French: French Federation of Fuels, Fuel and Heating)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Countdown to Kitty Hawk partners include Flying magazine, Library of Congress, National Park Service, First Flight Centennial Commission and Inventing Flight: Dayton 2003.
Countdown to Kitty Hawk partners include Flying Magazine, Library of Congress, National Park Service, First Flight Centennial Commission and Inventing Flight.
25 /PRNewswire/ -- With a look at how aviation has influenced popular culture over the past century and a glimpse at the future impact of space exploration, the North Carolina First Flight Centennial Commission concluded its international symposium on the history of flight.
First Flight Centennial Commission Names 2001 Centennial Schools Teacher of the Year RALEIGH, N.
First Flight Centennial Commission Event RALEIGH, N.
About First Flight Centennial Commission The First Flight Centennial Commission, which is under the auspices of the North Carolina Department of Cultural Resources, is the state agency charged with planning and conducting educational programs and special events to commemorate the upcoming 100th anniversary of the Wright Brothers' initial flight at Kill Devil Hills and to draw attention to North Carolina's leading role in the first century of aviation.
Interviews: To arrange an interview with General Shelton, contact Eddie Baysden or Matthew Burns of the First Flight Centennial Commission at (919) 733-2003 or (252) 442-1288.