According to First Financial Bankshares, the rebranding would make it easier for customers to use the company's services and to improve marketing of the First Financial Bank brand.
What does FFB stand for?
FFB stands for First Financial Bank
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FFB
We have 77 other meanings of FFB in our Acronym Attic
- Features, Functions, and Benefits
- Federal Financing Bank (US)
- Fédération Française de Billard (French: French Billiards Federation)
- Fédération Française de Bonsaï (French: French Bonsai Federation)
- Fédération Française de Boxe (French: French Boxing Federation)
- Fédération Française de Bridge
- Fédération Française du Bâtiment (French: French Building Federation)
- Fellow of the Faculty of Building (UK)
- First Families of Baltimore
- First Fidelity Bank
- First Fuel Banks
- flexible fiberoptic bronchoscopy
- Flexible Fiberoptic Laryngotracheobronchoscopy
- Florida Farm Bureau
- Food from Britain (UK strategic international food and drink export marketing consultancy)
- Football Federation of Belize
- Force Feedback (haptic technology)
- Foreningen Freelance Bogholdere (Danish: Association of Freelance Bookkeepers)
- Former Fat Boy (weight loss)
- Foundation Fighting Blindness
Samples in periodicals archive:
The deal is funded with a 30-year loan of $450,000 from First Financial Bank and a $143,784 loan from Centennial Bank.
The former banking offices of First Financial Bank are now operating as the "First Financial Division" of Willow Grove Bank.
uk First Financial Bankshares (NASDAQ: FFIN) has announced that its subsidiary, Weatherford National Bank in Weatherford, Texas, is changing its name to First Financial Bank.
McArthur, President and CEO of First Federal of the South announced today that, "I am pleased to report that the sale of our Centreville office to First Financial Bank has been completed.
McArthur, President and CEO of First Federal of the South, "Our agreement with First Financial Bank is subject to regulatory approval and anticipates a September 2003 closing date.
He had been a senior officer with First Financial Bank for more than 17 years prior to his current appointment.
4, 1997-- PCI/Reports Archival Allows for WAN Installation in 128 Branches First Financial Bank recently announced the replacement of its existing COLD (Computer Output to Laser Disk) system with a new generation system, PCI/Reports(TM), from Bell & Howell Protocorp International Company, a subsidiary of Bell & Howell Company (NYSE:BHW).