FIRST EPISODE GENITAL HERPES Management * Patients should be given oral antiviral drugs within five days of the start of the episode or while new lesions are still forming.
What does FEGH stand for?
FEGH stands for First Episode Genital Herpes
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Fédération des Entrepreneurs Généraux de la Construction (French: General Construction Contractors Federation; Belgium)
- Fédération Européenne du Génie Chimique
- Fédération des Entreprises de Gestion de l'Environnement (French: Environmental Management Enterprise Federation)
- Free Electron Gas Exchange Approximation
- Fédération Genevoise des Établissements Médico-Sociaux (French: Geneva Federation for Medical-Social Establishments; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Fédération Internationale des Gentlemen-Riders et des Cavalières (French: International Federation of Gentlemen-Riders and Riders)
- Freie Evangelikale Gemeinde Faurndau (German church)
- Foundation to Educate Girls Globally
- Federation of European Golf Greenkeepers Associations
- Fédération des Éleveurs de Grands Gibiers du Québec (French: Quebec Federation of Great Game Farmers; Quebec, Canada)
- Far East Geological Institute (Russia)
- Field Emission Get-Away-Special Investigation (project)
- Far East Gems and Jewellery (Singapore)
- Freie Evangelische Gemeinde Jenfeld (German: Free Protestant Community Jenfeld)
- Falcon Energy Group Ltd.
- Federal Employees' Group Life Insurance
- Freie Evangelische Gemeinde Gummersbach (German church)
- Florida Ecological Greenways Network (Florida Department of Environmental Protection)
- Floating Ellipsoidal Gaussian Orbital
- Fixed Electrical Ground Power (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Famciclovir received its first approval for use in genital herpes (the treatment of first episode genital herpes and the treatment of recurrent genital herpes) in the U.
The new indications include: the treatment of first episode genital herpes and the treatment of recurrent genital herpes.