In the movie, the First Earth Battalion has been renamed the New Earth Army - and is also referred to as Project Jedi.
What does FEB stand for?
FEB stands for First Earth Battalion (James B. Channon)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FEB
We have 56 other meanings of FEB in our Acronym Attic
- Federación de Educadores Bonaerenses (Argentinian education federation)
- Federación Española de Baloncesto
- Federal Executive Board
- Fédération des Entreprises de Belgique
- Fédération des Équipes Bull (French: Federation of Bull Teams)
- Federation of Belgian Enterprises
- Fiber Economics Bureau
- Field Engineering Bulletin
- Field Exercise Brigade
- Financial and Economic Board (NATO)
- FLEETSATCOM EHF Payload (type of antenna)
- Flight Evaluation Board
- Fondation en Faveur des Enfants Brûlés (French: Foundation for Disabled Burned Children; Switzerland)
- Força Expedicionária Brasileira (Brazilian Army)
- Força Expedicionária Brasileira (Portugese: Brazilian Expeditionary Force)
- Forward Edge of Battle
- Forward Employment Base
- Forwarding Engine Board (routers)
- Front End Board
- Functional Electronic Block
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army's First Earth Battalion, which uses paranormal powers in their missions.
He came up with the First Earth Battalion, a force that would carry lambs, wear monks' hoods and play soothing music to the enemy through loudspeakers.