The results of the first Destination Survey, which quizzed 1,898 of 1998 graduates in employment six months after graduation, found that 67 per cent or 1,271 of the graduates were employed in the West Midlands.
What does FDS stand for?
FDS stands for First Destination Survey (higher education)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FDS
We have 212 other meanings of FDS in our Acronym Attic
- Financial Decision Support
- Financial Document Services (government compliance and transactional documentation)
- Fine Defective Structure
- Fine Digital Sun Sensor
- Finnish Death Squad (gaming clan)
- Fire Detection System
- Fire Direction System
- Fire Distribution System
- Fire Dynamics Simulator (computational fluid dynamics model)
- First Date Sex