By combining expert knowledge of the most current research and changes in tax legislation with the best available automated processes, Taxware, a division of First Data Government Solutions, has developed comprehensive solutions that facilitate compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, serving as the control for corporate transaction tax operations.
What does FDGS stand for?
FDGS stands for First Data Government Solutions
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FDGS
We have 1 other meaning of FDGS in our Acronym Attic
- Fondation Dispensaire Général de Lyon (French: Lyon General Clinic Foundation; Lyon, France)
- Fonds de Durabilité des Grands Lacs (French: Great Lakes Sustainability Fund; Canada)
- Final Defense Guidance Memorandum
- Freunde der Guten Musik (German: Friends of Good Music)
- Fund for the Development of Good Management Practice (Higher Education Funding Council for England, UK)
- Fractionally Differenced Gaussian Noise (signal processing)
- Freiheitlich-Demokratische Grundordnung
- French Disc-Golf Open (France)
- Forumul Democrat al Germanilor din România (Romanian: Democratic Forum of Germans in Romania)
- Fort Detroit Golden Retriever Club (Michigan)
- Freunde des Groben Sports (German sports club)
- Frequency-Dependent Generalized Space Mapping
- Freunde Der Gmundner Traun (German: Friends of Gmunden Traun)
- Freunde der Guten Unterhaltung (German: Friends of Good Entertainment)
- Failure Detection and Handling
- Farah Dejohnette Horsemanship (Hartford, CT)
- Fat, Dumb, and Happy
- Fiber Distribution Hub (fiber optic enclosure)
- First Dental Health (network; various locations)
- Florida Department of Health (Tallahassee, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The formation of our Enterprise Solutions Group is one of a series of strategic initiatives we have planned for the company," said David Treinen, president of Taxware, a division of First Data Government Solutions.
Silverstein, president of Sandata, commented, "We are excited to have the opportunity to work with First Data Government Solutions to serve the government market with our patented telephony system for monitoring caregivers' time and attendance and to manage home care operations.
Accenture will manage a team of subcontractors that includes First Data Government Solutions for telephony implementation services and Chicago Systems Group for technical and programming services.
Avalara provides a critical service for any small or medium-size business that wants has to manage the complexity of sales tax," said David Treinen, President of First Data Government Solutions.
Members of the ACCESS Alliance bidding team include: Accenture (prime contractor); MAXIMUS (NYSE: MMS) (health and human services business process provider); First Data Government Solutions (quality control); Dell (hardware); SBC (telephony services); Image API (document management); and a number of Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUBs) including Business Ink (printing); ACP (customer care center); Commonwealth Capital and Leasing (equipment); TEICC (equipment); MicroAssist (training); MRSW (network support); DCS (staffing); and Hire Productivity (staffing).