Pending final regulatory approval, companies being merged as of January 1, 2007 are as follows: * First Colony Life Insurance Company will merge into Genworth Life and Annuity Insurance Company.
What does FCLI stand for?
FCLI stands for First Colony Life Insurance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCLI
We have 2 other meanings of FCLI in our Acronym Attic
- Fellowship of Christian Law Enforcement (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Flash Command Latch Enable (computing)
- Full Circle Image, Inc (stock symbol)
- Fine Control Law Error Detection
- Football Club Lalbenque Fontanes (French football club)
- Frederick County Landmarks Foundation (Maryland; landmark preservation society)
- Flip-Chip Land Grid Array
- Football Club Limeux-Huchenneville (French football club)
- Federazione delle Colonie Libere Italiane in Svizzera (Italian: Federation of Free Italian Colonies in Switzerland)
- Fencing Center of Long Island
- Florida - Canada Linkage Institute
- Florida China Linkage Institute
- Florida-Canada Linkage Institute
- Flowers Chemical Laboratories International, Inc.
- Football Club of Long Island (Long Island, NY)
- Fordhall Community Land Initiative
- Fordham Competition Law Institute
- Four Corners Language Institute (British Columbia, Canada)
- Full Calling Line Identity
- Functional Command Line Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
and life insurance by First Colony Life Insurance Co.
He joined GE Financial in 1999 as President and CEO of First Colony Life Insurance Company.
He had previously been senior vice president of sales for First Colony Life Insurance Company.
Fitch affirms the following insurance subsidiaries' IFS ratings at 'AA-' with a Stable Outlook: -- Genworth Life Insurance Company -- Genworth Life and Annuity Insurance Company -- Genworth Life Insurance Company of New York -- First Colony Life Insurance Company -- Federal Home Life Insurance Company -- American Mayflower Life Insurance Company of New York Fitch assigns an 'AA-' rating to Genworth Global Funding's secured notes program and outstanding issues with a Stable Outlook as follows: -- $300 million floating-rate notes due Dec.
According to Spitzer's company, insurers recently reducing their rates include First Colony Life Insurance Co.
FGIC's guarantee was provided for $250 million of term notes and $500 million of money market securities backed by surplus notes issued from River Lake Insurance Company III, a special purpose financial captive reinsurance company wholly owned by First Colony Life Insurance Company.
Jamestown Life Insurance Company and First Colony Life Insurance Company (Case No.